Saturday, May 4, 2013
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Vendors may start setting up at 6:30 a.m.)
Washington Park Ice Arena, 711 Kansas St.
Vendor Fee:$10 - Participants must provide their own tables, chairs, and hanging racks.
Get a jump on all of that unwanted stuff cluttering up your basement or garage! Register for a booth at the Washington Park Ice Arena's Community Garage Sale and avoid the hassle of having your own yard sale. We will advertise for you, and we won't be rained out.
* Participants must provide and maintain their own change.
* All merchandise must be marked with a price.
* Everything sold must be legal: NO firearms / weapons.
* No selling merchandise requiring license or permit.
* The sale of food and beverage is prohibited.
* All participants are expected to remain until noon.
* Participants must clean booth area of all trash before departing. Unsold items must be taken with you.
* Approximate allotted space is 8' x 10'
Register at the Parks and Recreation office.